Summer comes and it is hotter than 30 degrees Celsius. It's uncomfortable to wear shoes in such weather. And it will be even more uncomfortable when the smell from your shoes is increasing. Please refer to the following ways to reduce even the goodbye of shoes and foot odor.
1. Your feet and shoes smell when you wear them too much and are hot. Your feet will then sweat and the odor-causing bacteria will develop and produce an odor. The simple way is to change shoes and socks every day, wash your feet after not wearing shoes anymore. If you are a person with foot sweat, you can use a simple way to soak your feet with guise leaves to cool each night to cure.
2. The second way is extremely simple, you use a deodorant spray to spray into your shoes, feet. Medication in aerosol sprays restricts sweating, killing bacteria and creating scents.
3. Use baking soda or salt sprinkled in your shoes overnight. Note that these can damage the skin, so avoid contact with shoes leather.
4. Another simple way is light sun exposure or shade. The sun has a good bactericidal effect but be careful because they are also quite harmful to the durability of the shoe.
5. Use an activated charcoal bag or a cloth-covered tea bag or absorbent paper in the shoe. They have a good deodorizing and dehumidifying effect.
Comment and share your experience on your favorite with Us <3